How to Make a Woman Squirt in 6 Easy Steps
All women have the anatomy to ejaculate, but not all women actually squirt. There are some reasons why a woman’s natural fluid may not flow. The main reasons are:
1. She’s afraid to let go because her ejaculate might make a mess.
2. She mistakes the pressure on her vagina and bladder as a need to urinate and either holds back for fear of peeing on her lover, or gets up to go to the bathroom, thus short-circuiting her turn-on and her orgasm.
3.She doesn’t masturbate and/or knows little about her genitals and arousal pattern.
4.Her partner just doesn’t know how to make a woman squirt.
There are also other reasons but we will talk in other posts.
First, it’s important to understand that just because a woman doesn’t or can’t ejaculate does not mean there’s something wrong with her. And it certainly doesn’t mean she’s sexually inadequate. It just means she hasn’t learned how to have a squirting orgasm—yet. And here comes the steps.
How To Make A Woman Squirt in 6 steps– Female Ejaculation and Squirting Tips
1. Protect Your Mattress. It’s essential to be prepared so the bedding doesn’t get soaked when a woman squirts. Here are my top two “how to make a woman squirt” recommendations: a) a crib pad with towels over it, and b) a full size waterproof mattress pad or protector so she need not worry whether she’s on the pad or not and can freely move around anywhere on the bed. Then she can squirt her heart out, throw the wet stuff in the laundry, and crawl into your arms in a dry, cozy bed.
2. Use Lube. I recommend Avocado Oil, a protein-rich moisturizing oil high in Vitamins A and E. It is vastly superior to chemical lubricants that are filled with noxious chemicals no woman needs on her delicate parts. (It is also better than coconut oil, which has a slightly gritty texture.) Keep two bottles of avocado oil on hand: one that’s thin and light to get her warmed up, another that’s more viscous for intercourse. For those few allergic to avocados, organic sweet almond oil is a good option. Avocado and sweet almond oil feel wonderful, nourish your genitals and, as an added benefit, are completely edible. You can go from oral sex to intercourse with a quick reapplication.
3. Find her G-spot. Considered the “heart of her yoni,” the G-Spot isn’t actually a spot; it’s the whole area up inside a woman’s vagina where you’ll find her urethral sponge. Think of a woman’s vagina as a cave; the G-Area is up toward the roof of her cave about two inches in. If you think of the vagina as a clock, the G-area is located between 10 and 2. Like the clitoris, the G-area gets swollen when stroked. You’ll find it about 1-2 knuckles in and as she’s aroused and the tissue fills with blood (this is called, engorgement) the G-Area will begin to peek out of the vaginal canal.
4. Use the “Come Hither Stroke” gently at first. Partners: it’s essential to take a slow-and-steady approach. The aggressive come-hither motion is NOT the place to start if you want to give your woman a squirting orgasm. With your palm up, slowly work one finger inside her vagina with some lubricant. Begin by stimulating her G-area gently. A horizontal “windshield wiper” stroke, slowly stroking the wiper across her G-area can feel good. You can transition to the “Come Here Stroke.” Crook your forefinger as if signaling someone to come toward you. Gently pull up and toward you in an arc as if you are “milking” her G-area. Mastering this stroke is one of the keys to how to make a woman squirt.
You can free your hand with a G spot vibrator or finger vibrator, and help find her arousal pattern.
5. Go slowly and focus more on pressure than movement. It’s important to find a consistent stroke that feels good to her. Once you’ve found a sweet spot. Just hold and deliver. Don’t try to improve it. Don’t change the stroke.. Vary the pressure rather than the movement; be sure to ask her what amount of pressure feels best. Be consistent, and both of you be patient; that’s the key.
If you use a vibrator sex toys, it's important to find the right vibrating pattern and speed frequency. We highly recommend you to try from weak to strong power.
6. Stroke her clitoris simultaneously with the other hand. She needs her clit gently teased with her partner’s free hand or tongue. Gentle, light, rhythmic strokes are best, and be sure to use plenty of lube. Stroke up under her clitoral hood around 1:30 or 2:00 (the top of her clit is 12 o’clock and the opening to her vagina is 6 o’clock). As always, she should be encouraged to give her lover feedback.
Thanks to the development of the sex toys, nowadays, we have tongue vibrators that mimic people's tongue and some also have heating system to give a feeling of the real things while free us.
It's very important to bear in mind that these “how to make a woman squirt step-by-step” instructions should always be customized because every woman is unique, so adjust the approach to meet her needs and desires.
Tips and steps come from the famous sexpert and sex advisor Susan Bratton